[CBQ] Torpedos

To: cbq@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Torpedos
From: qutlx1@aol.com
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 10:32:39 -0400 (EDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1318602764; bh=1Ul0NFPHCcRX3B2fNDtugFkWkD/DC+5RZBfj4Fy1/fA=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:X-Mailer:x-aol-global-disposition:X-AOL-SCOLL-SCORE:X-AOL-SCOLL-URL_COUNT:x-aol-sid:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=unKDATChcISvqgrjBXtwqHWhAXH+2gIUCvHCNtIa0BnTWGaIjaFDwTtIXRNG8LRagJ9Na3rgpdtasH6f84hdfTcmkg1MFTdfg2dhisX6P/ELH8vD07ztiMKdXAs06IB+
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Archie,

What a great story ! I'm still chuckling.

Leo,  I remember the night our trainmaster and road foreman of  engines
called us on the radio and told us to stop at the next station  for a
butt chewing.  We had passed their vehicle parked in the  weeds at
track speed when they said we should be at restricted speed  because of
the guns or torpedoes we had hit.  Which we had not  heard we claimed.
They later returned to the place they had put  down the torpedoes and
found them right where they had left them on  the passing track.  We
would have never heard this part, but the  road foreman was the father
of our local chairman and he fessed up at  Sunday dinner.  The moral of
this story is stick to your  guns.  Archie

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com