RE: [CBQ] Steam Generators on GPs/SDs

To: <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Steam Generators on GPs/SDs
From: Rick Keil <rkeil6721@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 23:10:03 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1318565406; bh=xdGdpAklp3SUOMbA7tfYadNXugDVnmJQnRvEQv5EJHA=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:Importance:In-Reply-To:References:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=DkTk9jsA80JeRa3knA4VxXMWoCXsKOWLWeA5HjrEU351aFgUl8N0fDJeRsJ+jvKO0tFyUqX2sdyiGnevwEPhCqROVHp/o3709fLSl/T38L8tY5IhO+64BT/zaKt40yzv
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
John

That's the one I have, but when looking at the photos, some parts don't appear
to be close.  The part closest to the cab (intake?) is smooth on the sides and
flat on top and in some photos, appears to have a handle on top hence my
question on whether it was a cover for when the steam boiler is not in use.

My questions in my last post were more form my knowledge than detailing the
models.

Thanks

Ricky Keil

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com