Re: [CBQ] Rochelle,IL-was Chgo Div Loco Assignments

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Rochelle,IL-was Chgo Div Loco Assignments
From: Jon Sugerman <cbq1964@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 23:52:49 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1315543975; bh=TmmTqRPR1pueLDv8hpjoV9Nfu7ua4FdTpHGrDpC5X2E=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:In-Reply-To:To:References:Message-Id:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=cV8WrMAGLd8cGMueObXmd0cm6O+yMWrZwiAAoqP59IKPmCzFvLBEDwGDJSdVCRF4A1BUDXWXFKozDw7F089y5A+UDeGYvEf968f+f2G6QIP3oO2Jr2CSLA1FzoSeaS8u
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Leo,

All I can say is WOW and thank you!  I was not expecting such a fantastic
recollection of the activity in Rochelle.  This information is invaluable to
the history and accuracy of what was happening out there.  I especially liked
the information about the tallow car going to Rockford to be weighed.  I have a
follow-up questions about the industries.  What kind of cars would show up in
town?  I am expecting a ton of 40' box cars and BRE cars.  Probably some
gondola for scrap tin from the cannery and some coal for the power plant.  I am
gearing up to get equipment ready for the model and I just trying to plan a
shopping list.  Once I have the plan finalized I would be happy to post it so
you (and the list) can take a look at the ideas for the model.

Once again thank you so much!!

Jon

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com