RE: [CBQ] Re:4-8-4's

To: CB&Q Group <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Re:4-8-4's
From: HOL WAGNER <holpennywagner@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 08:45:15 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1314283523; bh=Mb3K1ZzvFycVNaIvdR4jYqKV96O6YIxSrG9f8vHgNpA=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:Importance:In-Reply-To:References:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=SLvpth650I57F/gODJ1K8FkxkY2WAifN2d8/UNNfks9DdYPjSo6NDybZ7bxeFXDKkV0Vt6p5VIpqf3mlNabNB7B1c9d5P4SeLXrFAkI/ogVyKXdRsqoTpNrx+MgTYeF1
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
An exception to the non-reclassification of early oil conversions was the O-2
Mikes, which were reclassed O-2-B when converted to oil.  O-2-A was the class
given to rebuilt O-2s with new cylinders and valve gear in the 1920s.

Hol Wagner