Re: [CBQ] Hand car / service car

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Hand car / service car
From: STEVEN HOLDING <sholding@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2011 10:19:24 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1312305574; bh=crgWOL/fxKPZWNsxRttZJBBdhGQtc6DcGN1gtdxPaIo=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=u1X4UP44ECB2j7q/ADje/j2SiDaJZyhN7V26nPJCmJe76tkMx9kDybFy58vX59qvBIlfGTY+xfDyMwasU1MPJDqwDhAa5Ysr21iwZYpiZ1osFDpitZiAnDECVy/iHadY
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
You got it Archie.  Most high rails are the same way and you had to watch the
road crossings very close to get across.  A burro on the other had a lot of
times had an idler flat and on the East End we would run them via signal rather
then Track and Time until the Rules Dept bitched
Steve in SC