[CBQ] Promotions Within Home Terminal.

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Promotions Within Home Terminal.
From: "Karl" <qrailroadman@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 02 Jul 2011 15:12:20 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1309619550; bh=WXqdnE2fMSXLskDag/0mWaUgSJh8fLUIphWw+JvRV+M=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=EQEky31311fNrugT0QmiNAHKmzMdBd4Pu6hbTkzQWiTOXRoVXpa3cRvBmjgNjHKYmFLj3TuH3Njp8ReeosJXnDQQSITftyHC6sRf+0Pu0ONhTt00cX+tQogJRskkOr2N
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Leo and all, I'm sure many subscribers to this list have fond memories of a
friendly, affable, portly Road Foreman in Aurora who shall be identified only
as RH #2.  He was as much "one a the guys" as anyone could be BUT, he was able
ta handle virtually ALL situations with professional aplomb that earned the
respect of those he supervised and interacted with.  He and I had numerous
"conversations" during our working relationship in Aurora as I'm sure many
others had.  When the "conversation" was ended - - it was ENDED !!!  We all
knew what was expected of us and, with few exceptions, DID what expected of us.
 As a result of the atmosphere he created I believe the Aurora Dvn. was among
the highest performing divisions on the entire system.

Am I prejudiced in favor of the Aurora Dvn.? - - SURE AM !!!!

Karl

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com