Re: [CBQ] Resignation

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Resignation
From: "homanfamily" <homanfamily@fuse.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 23:43:20 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1308800614; bh=8UitmBStKE46Yik25Myu+hpcPwH9pwGdROXDAvxRDAM=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-CNFS-Analysis:X-CM-Score:X-Scanned-by:Authentication-Results:X-Received-SPF:X-Received:Message-ID:To:References:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-Antivirus:X-Antivirus-Status:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=CvY1zzREw6k18VFwdS6Oky/eX3zs/KI5ooAJB++S9RTILDE0mLecu8Am4+/Qb/Lg4gXrChuJT/SqdvPXrz8kodY5s9Da3R6i3/brb178Xrml5LEmRpKzQQW4u9knjH6T
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Mr. Wagner,
    Thank you for your years of service.  It was a Bulletin purchased at a
hobby shop in New Jersey that introduced me to the Society and shortly
thereafter, I joined.  Thanks also for clearing this matter.  I look forward
to many years of your articles.
                                                Pat Homan, Cincinnati