Re: [CBQ] Resignation

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Resignation
From: "John D. Mitchell, Jr." <cbqrr47@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 20:25:02 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1308799524; bh=jfpJGqCN1ansKIR0ohstdMjOfsyQ3CDQBYi6kRLAizk=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:References:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=IVzOpKArl+WDakP6Juxnb3lX9ENzwQwHIG4CI8DADCv7asFi4RDmv4NoPMpswcoq7JKNsXS1fV1h1TLozTS/WAGLv/kKdaWUtVbL9VrU5AhZpINBYnu4VKRe2SNvEhUf
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Thanks a million, Hol. It was a great pleasure working with you. Best of luck
to you,in the future.
John  D. Mitchell, Jr.