Re: [CBQ] Terry Ranch Denver Pacific walk dates

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Terry Ranch Denver Pacific walk dates
From: 2chapple@q.com
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 00:43:52 -0400 (EDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1307544171; bh=qumjT4FEreahPFLMkF/NZwl93Bvcjspkp78dpoF7yko=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:Received:Received:Received:DKIM-Signature:Received:Received:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X_CMAE_Category:X-CNFS-Analysis:X-CM-Score:X-Scanned-by:Authentication-Results:Authentication-Results:X-Received-SPF:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:X-eGroups-Approved-By:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=Cw0dNJrABipnfhOzkX/twFKoLoJ2/t5ADitf0nrC8jCybPMK0PEJb7C5Hndlmh+AgOUWNpo3EL5+6YkLN3lS1MQRg4L9Zkm3YPdB1W4KkD7rNalrKWjwYSoqCQFnH2QI
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1307544103; bh=A7g3DE7ny5go7t3kdGVZKwTbHhKDcf8f6mU76rpZS0A=; h=Received:Received:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X_CMAE_Category:X-CNFS-Analysis:X-CM-Score:X-Scanned-by:Authentication-Results:Authentication-Results:X-Received-SPF:X-Received:Date:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:Subject:X-Yahoo-Group-Post:X-Yahoo-Profile:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-YGroups-SubInfo:Sender:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:X-eGroups-Approved-By:X-eGroups-Auth; b=iI5iaYLmQwPD8LJ0mxGS3+kB3UIxaZNgzZpQRgx/vv64ErnfSb/oac3ME/aASVyqtEpZr88QbHtte8EXU0G3Q7a9s4aW8tkw/PMnM12V5UD918M0UvO3PpOwNcoo9WVj
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
X_cmae_category: 0,0 Undefined,Undefined

Good evening Mike:

We will not be able to attend the Terry Bison Ranch walk.  with the advent of
terrible weather now for two weeks, we cannot leave our property, due to
potental flooding.  My wife and I have had to stay at the house constantly to
keep water leakage at bay.

Here's hoping the weather is okay for everyone there Saturday.

Have a great weekend , drive safe and be well.

Dick and Alice Chapple