Re: [CBQ] Re: Shipping human remains by rail

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Shipping human remains by rail
From: archie hayden <kliner@mywdo.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2011 20:20:57 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1307323260; bh=Rd3A45V1K6i9prqhOLuUrBHzqvZ0HrVtuYLqAotYVgE=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-RC-FROM:X-RC-RCPT:X-Received:Message-Id:To:In-Reply-To:References:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=YwyqFbMCPsWqOIEuG0LoPcmm1eV1eOFtAj1191OG2uJ3DRUFMKMfZSu+gTh/5lOQEmjushcs0QCZ1/RjmUgCeFLs5Gdy6ha88DNzXAe6efdVodOzt2M4zdGf+07PJKGN
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
List, The form for Transportation of a Corpse is now on the Human
Remains album.  Very interesting reading.  No one mentioned any thing
about the height of the baggage cars doors wether they were different
on the old heavyweights or SS Zephyrs.  Thanks,  Archie

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com