Re: [CBQ] Alley Job Photos needed

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Alley Job Photos needed
From: Jpslhedgpeth@aol.com
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 22:57:30 -0400 (EDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1306983455; bh=lfzacuDLv3UHZfh1Mcfo0gCxOo319bcj9b+Co3WRtWM=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:References:To:X-AOL-IP:In-Reply-To:X-MB-Message-Source:X-MB-Message-Type:X-Mailer:X-Received:Message-Id:x-aol-global-disposition:X-AOL-SCOLL-SCORE:X-AOL-SCOLL-URL_COUNT:x-aol-sid:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=UFM9UXsDSNlXjkVlWTzw7EUnuOKg0z02npd5d0XdGn/GhgQw1gaCSbIXfoVptsuDipBL9xUq1Tci+k1cquY+kgr3M03KwcKIMw3ji+AcCk5Nu4NRbnD8g7/oiIhqjIfl
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Leo

There were switches exactly like this in the street of a former industrial area
here in Lincoln...Unfortunately the track has been removed and I think the
switch mechanism removed and paved over...I'll look next time I'm down there
and see if there is anything worth photographing.

I have a photo or two of an engine working on this track in the 1950's, but I
don't think the switch mechanism will show in the picture...The big job will be
to find the photo.

Pete