Re: [CBQ] Bridge 135.66 over Johnson Creek

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Bridge 135.66 over Johnson Creek
From: rgortowski@aol.com
Date: Sun, 8 May 2011 18:25:13 EDT
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1304893535; bh=KMJz+iqwTfdAxvhA3Dsl9iiUcE8eLEY+eaBOWgi9Wv0=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:X-Mailer:X-AOL-IP:X-Spam-Flag:X-AOL-SENDER:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=Ct1kyPooyX0rN/7StjDPpE6lvr0dwektqqJFhk4q5f3R+UiXjL5QeUi+PVs91Cz3TMQ784pu07/6i6hDRQ30iZxOBcuFRWsvg2HBz2zMlnn5plbKKi/58PVqAylFspGv
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Glen,

Great information!  The picture looks like a 45', a 30', a 70', a 30',  and
finally a 45'.  There do appear to be one concrete trestle on one side  and
two spans on the other side.  The different depth of each of the  different
size deck plate girders is what gives it an "unusual"  appearance.  I
appreciate the confirmation!

Rich

In a message dated 5/8/2011 5:15:11 P.M. Central Daylight Time,