RE: [CBQ] Switch Key Question

To: <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Switch Key Question
From: Gerald Edgar <vje68@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 07:32:01 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1302179529; bh=YVPEGTCsrIw0IqjQJBsVkxYS8VQMBK0uhp9ilEZje2s=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:Importance:In-Reply-To:References:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=p9wGdhRg2x5pLKNDzZlh0DeOJBWmpge8rnOum4cuhz1FpOiVtG/JSsHg3JlvJ7Yt3bqM1Ff7NKG1veQk7ySgvx9qIflExIJLVBiq5eh1Ue/KsjwMbPka1c0XZjmWSjnP
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
There were also different 'keyings' for Lines East & Lines West, partly due to
the B&MR influence way back when.  BN keys were designed to also open CB&Q
locks as the transition began in spring of 1970.

Gerald