Re: [CBQ] Switch Key Question

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Switch Key Question
From: Michael Matalis <mmatalis@sprynet.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 22:38:46 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1302147536; bh=gcBQqtqAsbGe2PATb2GWHTZyBWYS0c3c/qTpkIQI4OI=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-Id:To:In-Reply-To:References:X-Mailer:X-ELNK-Trace:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=fd9ktHod2tYxPkeXGEGHuWzItJXdzgJRI0FV4jFcxgVtWU48O3KEMDI7EU0TfyvWrdM4yssY4Ts8Ek9w0yequYf31iFh9TGvG/d6hDXUjKZbEnXN0AQDlrB1HeBQXz1u
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Probably for the same reason that many of my house keys are brass,
they are easy to cut.  And if they are made badly, like the idiot who
set up my original front door key with a deep notch at its base, easy
to break too.

Thank you kindly,

Michael Matalis
Downers Grove IL

You can see my railroad photography blog at
http://www.chasingheavymetal.com/blog/
You can see my photos and my ugly mug at
http://www.flickr.com/photos/prairierailfan/collections/

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com