Re: [CBQ] Found on the web

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Found on the web
From: Michael Matalis <mmatalis@sprynet.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 11:07:45 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1300378067; bh=fQ5aBmds/8u0AzHuEkz1uqRHfISURlQjo77VF1NdLic=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-Id:To:In-Reply-To:X-Priority:References:X-Mailer:X-ELNK-Trace:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=mQmWZtmAdnMh6tfjTZIzhdL4YABmmMSxf8RBZNNFE09ErTTVmErfffWmEkqGzzimrq9VEHdsMYXm8ut4bbk2+KZkqzuvej9OZCEcGtuzFHof7Yov+K0SWjkevqeQ4r97
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
East of the proposed subway and just south of the tracks is a very
small notation, "8 inch tile to East Grove".  The map does not extend
all the way to Fairview Ave, so the station itself is not shown.

As a long time local resident of Downers Grove this map answered on
question I've had for quite a while, whether Dewey ever connected
Maple and Rogers.  Apparently the ROW is there; but no road ever existed

Thank you kindly,

Michael Matalis
Downers Grove IL

You can see my railroad photography blog at
http://www.chasingheavymetal.com/blog/
You can see my photos and my ugly mug at
http://www.flickr.com/photos/prairierailfan/collections/

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com