Re: [CBQ] BA-10A ..... and Expo?

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] BA-10A ..... and Expo?
From: Bob <drgw18@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 10:57:01 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1299949037; bh=HMWH2ubKfTk/3vWokvSuQGeuuRRsl8LX/3ELspNqcNY=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-Id:X-Mailer:To:In-Reply-To:References:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=NHmfbIsiEuARRTk76pTTpX5xMJuSq+cKjX+tP0xIWagjRjIBDbSUHhZaJqJqDNeCIkuAq7g+F4nzoh4sxrxUs8kYYQXr+Vz82Iv9bAR5wfMnMYCQzcEtj2udVSp6Yvbe
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
http://www.drgw.org/data/passenger/Expo.htm

I guess it could be a stand in - just as the arched roof is a stand
in for the D&RGW version, or a Rapido is a stand in for the BA-19.

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com