RE: [CBQ] Re:Minot, ND Hump Yard - was Fourth Main

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Re:Minot, ND Hump Yard - was Fourth Main
From: "Steve Haas" <Goatfisher2@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 14:50:10 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1299624629; bh=/NMLfbDzbNSkpGLLYdWhRG7R+sJDN9fyhvpYrcbdJgI=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:References:In-Reply-To:Message-ID:X-Mailer:Thread-index:X-MIMEOLE:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=Gvu/a6xTa3NlfOelOOZOrWB/qK+QALgCYDtKZ5UvzVJqP4hI7mMhtiIRj+SY1H+esIgiNXLXdqoVhhzUjITY7YZanJwicsYhKlKXkRcT3NBiqHosXNxvFOL4o7AROkwp