RE: [CBQ] Depot painting

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Depot painting
From: "Carroll, Ed" <ed.carroll@heartland.edu>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 20:43:53 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1299530883; bh=8kpk4ATtFbOgByPPEJyPHxF4M5TiC2oWWdtUoipd8qw=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Thread-Topic:Thread-Index:Message-ID:References:In-Reply-To:Accept-Language:Content-Language:X-MS-Has-Attach:X-MS-TNEF-Correlator:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=GVhj1XieWW61fzseuJ3mPtILY/M4g7ClF1WY8zdTxsz/FgugH6lbB1D6J1X8F3icT/VyQRGnpkgKVihaGLA6kB02fLJKqZMnzSn0vXNjvtxdZU7Yj+73SoJzboyJm9If