Re: [CBQ] Re: Fourth Main

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Fourth Main
From: STEVEN HOLDING <sholding@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2011 20:12:32 -0800 (PST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1299471154; bh=z3E7mYRhHofcdJgS0aEur8h3IsCPAHz9GlvN4Pjk4TI=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:References:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=XCBCio3zdlU04UShHOL51hjEbuwIka3MXLWhCKk3d0TBwvAdwwviAi8KqgywOto8wW1En8bVlHsVD5RmZK/mQyep+pOLKxO42UGnRPaKsu8BiAsVSmyxCb77mnDV8JJf
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Bill
On top of that it was all done by and for the railroad.
At the same time as the elevation work not only from Cicero East to Union Ave
where they had just finished up the work to revise the curve and trackage into
CUS
And they were also working on the Aurora Elevation.  Fill came in on the
mainlines from North of Sugar Grove with a wye at Sugar Grove to the gravel
pits
where WCC is now.  From the Burlington Farm in Montgomery where today there are
lakes and from between Yorkville and Oswego at Yagen Pit.
Steve in SC