RE: [CBQ] Re: Minot, ND Hump Yard

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Re: Minot, ND Hump Yard
From: "Steve Haas" <Goatfisher2@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2011 15:05:38 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1299452747; bh=TRNbnpFzQxtNOBVbriT2OoNWXPuhnoeJ9eR98Akt4MU=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:References:In-Reply-To:Message-ID:X-Mailer:Thread-index:X-MIMEOLE:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=fl66elkv9csQwP5pEpScngXTe3uaKUXLAUlqtu4mUDIMUGBohppAD7RHIBhDLeg0xWhvlYcZa28YfE5Q8oi0LGHHeoGwwjKGwYGKdv8Q6tWz7KCfKt2ZNKOZS1tTJ7Cu