Re: [CBQ] New Zealand Earthquake

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] New Zealand Earthquake
From: "cvlk" <cvlk@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 14:16:15 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1298492169; bh=0Q0VpNcx2mk1GONcOQsbj0x9OKLTeQuxyWgVnUHGpb8=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:References:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=WIWIvv4AK1AWeUTXyddH/78D0HUyznCCv1qUzqSBh9ClTAGz06E9koLMhO4IA/t43GrQiI1RQtrJksc41IibiDm9uhu9aEmc3GUv8fY9yJWs0D2kyEZtVorwOaCXxX88
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Sorry, this was intended to go just to Rupert!!
Charlie Vlk

  Rupert-

  Good news that you and yours are okay. I have another friend, Mark Gasson,
who lives in NZ but he also lives out of the area of damage.

  I did get the CD and I had already found and downloaded that volume. I have
filled in a number of missing books, but have to update the index and
cross-references from the one that I emailed to you. Then I'll get them copied
and off to you.

  Right now I'm trying to finish up the SD7, SD9, SD9 phIV, SD24 drawings for
the SD Bulletin...... and continue packing. I'm up to 39 boxes of magazines and
still have to pack the RMCs and Railfans. At least now with the Trains CD I
don't have to move those back issues!!

  Charlie