[CBQ] Identification of railroad photos...

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Identification of railroad photos...
From: roy wojahn <zuch2rew@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 07:19:31 -0800 (PST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1298387974; bh=up4HjxOT7FXNIpbP9zG/jrykfeKcfol4amlZ/CHg+4g=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:References:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=IFhHD1C0pdfIl/+dkFIuVB98Ma3lmBL0mzGLR0aJW7plNuYUhbNLwfnWBTxliv2gSJGxbaHM/Idcw/GbNpO1H0FXM758K2J4T1CDdQ7ls152zl3oHe8cIi9iwWaJdBpx
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
The fourth one down looks like a Boston & Albany engine; where, I don't know.

By the way, you have a great web-site.

Roy