Re: [CBQ] What is this track crew doing?

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] What is this track crew doing?
From: STEVEN HOLDING <sholding@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 19:24:25 -0800 (PST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1294975475; bh=qoOWXAZVd5Os4HdHac3CUZVrVjpJihOcpLo0itkdkME=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:References:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=a4HNZO/KcLa/SL+i5fOJtW1b6Kyc/HC0orvDShtE4ocJk2fX5DtgXMdyLO2GyGywkYwDFIzvU7oeRUWvy27+CPsYv/7YmHcB+NS3lDJh5uLoYg0yO9PBFyz6oTiyqLyT
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
We use to do the same thing on the Ottumwa Div. Try and keep the fill in place.
And every time a tow boat gets out of the channel along the La Crosse Div. it
washes it out.  I think that may be where some of the Burlington Navy worked in
getting enough fill to build the second track.  Just a matter of keeping Old
Man
River in line and not over it
Steve in SC