[CBQ] Re: GP-9

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: GP-9
From: "dr strangelove" <kaiserwillieii0815@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 00:09:03 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1294877355; bh=urnxrrQQWW40cVDIEpLN9+eoUv3JbL/u+68OcmLPlNo=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=r2gslIIF3t96zSfrdPpgamARaou9kOrmugVvRc89JrFMgM0vzbXfHbbT+pQ/bSYqU1WDC1WRjmsfR0W5v4dSh5B46YQLk1W0hk7P019tuXYqXnD9NghXYNJLiXmyFWz5
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
HI thanks for the info!.
I don't know how many sets of decals I will get, it was a free offer from
sombody who did switchers. I have an MTL GP-9, but they all come with the
brakes. There is a German guy who lives in Austrailia that does a lot of custom
work. It would be so much easier to get him to do it, but it would cost a bit
more. The more I think about all the work that would need to be done, the less
I want to do it.
There are supposed to be more switchers coming from differnt folks, including a
GE 44 ton. Perhaps I should wait.
I really really want a blackbird, but it looks like I will have to save my
money and have sombody else do it.

Kelley

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com