Re: [CBQ] GP-9

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] GP-9
From: jeff worones <jworones@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 13:53:51 -0800 (PST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1294869241; bh=B6KifHjgJWi45vIDjh8QJ/UxeKvRwM8SlRKm2rR7/dM=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=g6GNuPoJyC+AtTRo0xvehSzHHzAkGlBQ4bhwN0rQE1cU0RYmhDPlLQXzyfXkHyRxHh6TZxnq/pn7h38vCdmXswEBmmVrXqCblva+azrYCWrwvFYqOlb6Gy5cxVI3o6Ka
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Sounds like a fun project!
Do you want the bad news or the worse news...
You'll have to do a lot of cutting and filling...
No dynamics.
and you'll probably only be able to use the 'way of the zephyrs' and
'everywhere west' from the decals.
The end stripes will be too short to properly wrap around the ends (not to
mention you only get one set for the switcher decals). The frame and hood
stripes will be too short also. If you can get about four sets of decals, you
should be OK. You may want to ignore the road number in the frame stripe,
because the switcher numbers won't work. Being so small you can get away with
it.

Here's some shots of GPs and SWs from the usual locations:
http://www.rr-fallenflags.org/cbq/cbq210ads.jpg
http://www.rr-fallenflags.org/cbq/cbq209acz.jpg
http://www.rr-fallenflags.org/cbq/cbq247amh.jpg
http://www.rrpicturearchives.net/showPicture.aspx?id=1329353
http://www.rrpicturearchives.net/showPicture.aspx?id=563800
http://www.rrpicturearchives.net/showPicture.aspx?id=129119

http://www.rr-fallenflags.org/cbq/cbq9210.jpg
http://www.rr-fallenflags.org/cbq/cbq9265.jpg
http://www.rrpicturearchives.net/showPicture.aspx?id=1155813
http://www.rrpicturearchives.net/showPicture.aspx?id=586275
On ebay, somebody (not me or anyone I know) is selling copies of paint
diagrams. See item #s 320641597221 and 320639247630

Are you using the Kadee or AZL shell?

Jeff

Jeff Worones
Seattle WA