Re: [CBQ] Trucks vs. RR's for hauling

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Trucks vs. RR's for hauling
From: Richard <trainmax@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2011 09:34:50 -0800 (PST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1294020544; bh=4STDum8JBKOZrDOyaBlYhTFbP9V/bwvh/JZKaflRSqo=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:Received:Received:Received:DKIM-Signature:Received:Received:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:X-eGroups-Approved-By:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=qIT1r5ImYT96DdzxnoCUOTFAQmLBipSXQJTu5vfzB17+/aK3v1yyYtTtRJ539wKwotvGL3HfAdLMmL+lwApJsAxP0zi3c3Qv4GNvzzwBtmQIAYgH3xsA0ezxrlqOjcEV
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1294020543; bh=g9/v1dmGD/JRnzNPDt4aIf/i+H3CbaiRGZPcu+hImJA=; h=Received:Received:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Received:Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:Date:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:X-Originating-IP:From:Subject:X-Yahoo-Group-Post:X-Yahoo-Profile:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-YGroups-SubInfo:Sender:X-eGroups-Approved-By:X-eGroups-Auth; b=mLGCcLSvQdrhGPADhFIIbkWEPmZewZMmR2jUR5TFEaf1gthr3owpMVBJrshGSuDAYVFjGoI2t983h00p6VWvQqebb2cOkutOKHcQ1v02aKfo0+RnuvZzzTlAE5HlGB8M