Re: [CBQ] Re: Review of 2011 MP206 BR Calendar

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Review of 2011 MP206 BR Calendar
From: archie hayden <kliner@mywdo.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2010 09:40:20 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1293810074; bh=bs3iJJdcccuE2E+0462Uj2lb7BNXljuizFzeaRiAYug=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-RC-FROM:X-RC-RCPT:X-Received:Message-Id:To:In-Reply-To:References:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=MRWD4s4baFjSUzaFKEB7f8cOx6Gjk7KUwG1ZeRpCv/p616GPA5QKIqFnXJyu+9EZGbv5gIeXNgfD2xTWQvHPzvH17wNfhHKlR3VsadaFkTcNAFxTYc3JRdJxNvNZ9rnl
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Randy,  It appears that a short local had nosed into the clear  on the
siding so the through freight could go by.  They were possibly in the
process of switching the town as there are two cars ahead of the loco
on the local.  Archie

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com