RE: [CBQ] Utah Coal Route

To: <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Utah Coal Route
From: Gerald Edgar <vje68@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2010 08:57:38 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1293289067; bh=6E2PhFjYEuQBXog40g01q8xx/NLmmCES4W+9J/sUprE=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:Importance:In-Reply-To:References:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=bs7PHDmyBHjnwdbScgqYE9bzRT/CGCS9PNRjeR1Nsi++Nr1Q3SCTJ/4jHmhAcoxiOtCAFhpFyTLr+3aNDjxdPw13PRvUExUCE0UJh+cJArF0veWOBTu1A45+ufaZ6E8r
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
That may very well be but CB&Q listed them as "...indirect connection cars can
be loaded to more than one group as shown by the different group numbers
opposite the following list of railroads:"  Among the two ensuing  pages
listing is Utah Coal Route.  Perhaps the Q at the time considered it a
"railroad' in the sense they were a source of common-carrier, RR-owned freight
cars.  UCR cars were to be sent to Group 4 for return.  Anyway, I worded my
post content listings excatly as CB&Q did at the time.

Gerald