THANKS! RE: [CBQ] Publications Index

To: <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: THANKS! RE: [CBQ] Publications Index
From: Gerald Edgar <vje68@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 07:26:06 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1292937974; bh=yaqK3iH2AT+sE69UtqbtdrCq4Vn2nPzuGI1ClnGG+ZY=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:Importance:In-Reply-To:References:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=djdTgYNTSRICuT54wLoJjlvS3jotrSaMC7nQ8rxW9OYJMf+rCN3PEEDkaDIED/U3syGfZAfd33XGG/jimNKp5VIWGWREIneMUp8U+TBLeb2yAOwNtRzIg9uIhR/uKg8v
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
We can never say "thanks" enouhg Rupert - even if we paid you minimum wage, the
hours you put in would cost us a small fortune (and even if the subject is
something great like CB&Q, culling articles, listing, reviewing,
double-checking. sorting, etc is NOT what most of us would care to do for a
living)

Tks again Rupert!

Gerald