[CBQ] RE: CB&Q Black Hills op's

To: <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] RE: CB&Q Black Hills op's
From: Gerald Edgar <vje68@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 09:50:57 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1292860265; bh=eSKZydX2vpipPBm5/eIk216DLRqw+mxR5klz1w7zffY=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:Importance:In-Reply-To:References:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=PPGviyXZTnJuc26zTzrRWQhHCxhNejqJUkBGXif7AsTcIXlILQLgT0xnPJJukOmfGzrCzIPaHQO71KUUI16bLKh3LgB3pVx4+EzHotfrDJaWrvUB1N+fIEBGFMC0ZUeI
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
The pre-eminent reference work is Mildred Fielder's hardbound  "RR's of the
Black Hills" with over 1/2 the content on Q, B&MR, DC, etc.  Also BRHS mbr Rick
Mill's more recent softbounds on Black Hills and several pages of coverage in
Bernie Corbin's works in addition to the "76-77 MPA.  If you search Black Hills
on this list you will read an earlier discussion of references.
We had a great annual meet in Deadwood in the late 90's!  Still a lot of Q
landmarks in the area despite BN abandonment.

Gerald