Re: [CBQ] Re: Burlington Bridge

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Burlington Bridge
From: Bill Ewinger <bkewinger@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2010 19:43:22 -0800 (PST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1292125405; bh=pIQ2xYeKo07AQKwftEZBUq9zZA88XAg20HxKjO+0f4I=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=qNyRq/iZeqpKKWdsEtAguOOyLuuvfI29GEsMAGIRyOJ7Q/lJUfq55kuZsB9YjPV7odd0DXpmhKerxm0AxVJYiJTX2cQ2axP57ifIVS4k4RsVWK27/yFyIjpNEgpEHqw2
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I can't confirm or deney your infromation about putting the lift sapn in
place.i do know the lift span is sitting onbarges on the sout side of the
current bridge towards the illinios shore.span 6 is nnow complete cut up and is
apart of the history of the cb&Q//bnsf.

bill ewinger
burlington iowa