[CBQ] HO Scale Train Order Board Model Poll

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] HO Scale Train Order Board Model Poll
From: "Dave Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 15:40:33 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1292013641; bh=r2+0251VV5N7LsX3KVW/OENcqs/suxB5zK/JomLgYKY=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:To:Message-ID:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:Importance:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=Wvj6B55RJj1LiZpxsRY1Au4hBbRLlc0+ZKwLUv901NlHPpdJVdtTIhj46DuI32qFdNJjNz3H/l96032pePffBGas1Lnx4qIwRFY5pt7zU43g6kMiopc2qA9CUHkMnrjP
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Hi All,

I checked out the poll I have open on the CBQ list and see that out of 1297
folks on this list, only 20 of you have participated in the poll...

I know that there are more than 20 HO scale modelers here, so please take
the time to look at these awesome brass train order boards on the Q
Connection web site and share your opinion.

http://www.qconnection.biz/Future.htm

I know it is the busy holiday season, and extra time for the hobby is
strained.  However, it is important for me to know if I can proceed with
this project, and it will only take a minute or two of your time to login to
the CBQ Yahoo Site to cast your vote.

I would also like to hear from those who have indicated they would be
interested in more than one of these.   I'm trying to determine if I can
sell 50 of these and need to know how many you are thinking about.  Please
email me offlist and let me know.

Thanks everybody!!

David Lotz
Q Connection