[CBQ] Commercial Post CB&Q / C&S Book sale special for BRHS & CBQ Yahoo

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Commercial Post CB&Q / C&S Book sale special for BRHS & CBQ Yahoo Groups members
From: "Dave Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2010 10:27:48 -0500
Cc: <bhipubs@charter.net>
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1291476479; bh=j5evwGlEjRCdfbu/1XlyIxCjygbTXSmZV5UzlEUep0k=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:To:Cc:Message-ID:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:Importance:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=Fyy3urq6uqlO3TgPD8C37D6sK6fyv01+Jt98dE5Bh4tfF9FF6O1uV+xuUeRGH72CpaNINAcuNok0acpTEFvMJkQm4IQZUMetdAT0dLH92bxhVa2WZPCTcbaYv7WKnuqQ
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
There will be a review in an upcoming issue of the Zephyr that is extremely
favorable for our books written/reviewed by one of the founding members of
the BRHS Gerald Edgar. Dave & Gerald have allowed me to print an excerpt
from his review in this note so the list members will see what experts on
the Q think.

volumes)" Gerald Edgar

We have 3 books out on the CB&Q and 5 on the C&S narrow gauge thus far that
may be of interest to Q Fans.

>From now through December 31st, mention this note in an order (either in e
mail, PayPal note or send a copy of this note if you are mailing an order
in) and you will get totally free shipping to any US/APO/FPO address for any
sized order of our books. If you use the shopping cart on our website, it
charges shipping but I will refund it. For orders shipping to addresses
outside the US I will deduct the same shipping as if it was going to a US
Address (i.e. $6,$8,
or $12) depending upon the number of books ordered.

If you are familiar with PayPal and just want to send the exact funds, my
PayPal ID is:  bhipubs@charter.net

For modelers we also have a brand new series called Mastering Model
Railroading which helps you achieve the look you want.

You can see all of our train books starting from here:
http://www.quickpicbooks.com

Of you want to jump to the CB&Q titles only:
http://www.quickpicbooks.com/files/cbqstdgauge.html

and C&S ng titles only:
http://www.quickpicbooks.com/files/CSngbooks.html

best wishes,

Tim Mulina
BHI Publications
http://www.bhipubs.com

*******
End Commercial Post CB&Q / C&S Book sale special for BRHS & CBQ Yahoo Groups
members

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com