Re: [CBQ] 3 Pixel to The Foot GIFs

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] 3 Pixel to The Foot GIFs
From: "William Hoy" <dieselpop1@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 21:16:33 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1291263396; bh=GOx4Wcoudoml+Zh7XEHyeoF+JwQMutZ1y3g+T+AcNG8=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Originating-Email:Message-ID:To:References:In-Reply-To:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:Seal-Send-Time:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=iD9hs/hC8GDxu1qfbtTyli36p4f2B72a8IQ1QurmNfJc5+5Zei8fjCgc6xCjPXXSnE60N2ilFFpaXgOrbVtL8lrxB/dgLBGWbicknf0SK93TqEMCxFj4VCSDHYUWwZ/W
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
If you know the lengths why can't you create a scale that would allow you to
fix height and width?