[CBQ] Re: Car 57 Pullman plan 320 in HO heads to the moldmakers

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Car 57 Pullman plan 320 in HO heads to the moldmakers
From: jonathanharris@earthlink.net
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 16:03:50 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1290182632; bh=HcuJTYVWxhlcZ7IQnm1vXIRgq0hgATysNA/lzL5vkNI=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=haLzYeUs+J6z45IvEMi0r5W9Rs5dW5ab/GiloR9ZNtnZhoUhsiFAeo/cZQSDWUoVx7UT6bVrCYH0UKjSw+Nta/cLMsk0hXGX8k+88J3Sn/Q6qH42LJyM8n9uPv4eyDWd
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Mike -

Thank you so much for doing this kit as well as for your labor of love
restoring the real thing. I just reviewed all the photos at your Web site and
am deeply impressed with what you've accomplished in 2 years. I wrote you
off-list yesterday requesting one of the new kits and am just confirming that
here, as my email (incoming messages at least) has been acting weird for a day
or two. With a run of 50 units, I'd expect it to sell out in about 14 seconds.

Best regards,
Jonathan Harris

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com