RE: [CBQ] Photo needed -Special service between Aurora and Chicago

To: <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Photo needed -Special service between Aurora and Chicago
From: Gerald Edgar <vje68@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 17:42:33 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1290123764; bh=OUaESqQAyMnlS9ipfQ4tp2tOH33q+wUwmBebqRMWPB4=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:Importance:In-Reply-To:References:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=ZY8bQnWL5xw21Sx6h9cTUB/TmZwJViPJoyQIsU1kCAvX98R8Msnssv/Oz4IapblZkYL+efqCcXqHTdeqEjWsH2dii9eNfl8tK+mMcFKBYIdKUDOIYxuL8fcQcpG+XOph
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
As with every "special interest" group whether American Legion, RR His. Soc. or
Buttonhook collectors, only a fraction of the people who are interested in same
or at least have something to contribute, do so (many not even knowing there is
a 'group').  I suspect there have to be generic railfans (even "transportation"
fans) who have the photos you need but it remains for the rest of us to let
them know those photos are wanted!  it's amazing what's still "out there"
unbeknownst to hardcore Burlington fans....     the search continues (Bernie
Corbin cited a couple subjects he wanted photos of yrs back as well)

Gerald