[CBQ] Early 'gift' for Thanksgiving

To: <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Early 'gift' for Thanksgiving
From: Gerald Edgar <vje68@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 05:31:14 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1289907142; bh=ZOZ1404HnSPo9qnjyaxPoeK2yJQiXrNibAOVr62qJZs=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:Importance:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=byzEw0Uebgs+2XzJdQEal/8wixXFTLXLsH/a/7wyiDHQIIqjxWrMrk/49VjUjW8+HWGIJkeEROgZRpmn1UDAW/nYJcfqZNR5LxVcXRzKFhmVfqswf5lB7EArRdFxPuAV
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I know our Canadian mbrs already celebrated Thanksgiving and have no idea as to
Rupert in New Zealand or our mbrs in Scandanavia but here's a good laugh for
all the modelers and beer lovers at CB&Q Yahoo.  (and since Budweiser is no
longer an American business, sold to a Belgian firm, this is an "international"
commercial)   It's not Burlington but it is unique as came from an acquaintance
in a small RR group I belong to (amazing what some people can do with
software!)  In fact maybe one of you can replace the box car with a vintage
CB&Q one but given the parody, maybe its best NOT to relate this to our beloved
railroad!

Enjoy!

http://picasaweb.google.com/sandpvrr/BudLightCommercial?authkey=Gv1sRgCPn-p-y_78jegQE&feat=directlink

And to bring things back around to CB&Q, at Holidays, special 'tents' would be
set on the dining car tables including Thanksgiving and one of the more popular
menu covers over the years has a Thanksgiving theme.

Note: "tent" is a folded glossy cardstock piece, printed same on either side
that would 'sit' at center of table; you see them in some restaurants with
daily "specials".

Gerald

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com