[CBQ] Re: GE 44 ton

To: <RGMHS@yahoogroups.com>, <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Re: GE 44 ton
From: "Michal Basta" <imibas@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 10:39:57 +0100
Cc: "John Manion" <railbass@comcast.net>
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1289900413; bh=IiOxBU9gxu1ORxaejXff61EOc1+Pcl64XVPtX0NVCGU=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:Cc:References:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-Mimeole:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=f5/KPXRBDszFrSvabnRHzJlAVXzOQi2eLed0RkdoPsp3Q81BDfKMbwIqNTFqfPDISqDIdmofDtGssyxEwkm3BONjR9qm1HTYSkqgWROrio+JdTAwcroC0FyFthJU0yNL
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
John,

in HO there are at least some brass models around, but for us poor Nscalers
the Bachmann model is the only game in town ;-)

As for drawings and phase differencies, great info is in the
- Extra 2200 South, issue 51 (Mar/Apr 1975) and
- Extra 2200 South, issue 52 (May/Jun 1975)

Dimensional drawing, albeit of later phase than Ic, appeared in Sep. 1978
issue of MR as well.

hope it helps

cheers,
Michal B.

P.S. if you would go the Bachmann kitbash way, let me know how you did it
then - I plan do the same in Nscale.

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com