RE: [CBQ] Skid Row Decal Series

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Skid Row Decal Series
From: Ray Bedard <tczephyr@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 11:46:01 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1289418363; bh=xeVX9TekS3I/F7/VX8z8lO9hCWMElaASV+dHV4A5KPE=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:Importance:In-Reply-To:References:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=ifSNWu0frH6VoJ0t/HB/eDf9OF/BpOwidHJSTzT8Sd5yrnZ7LxNp52vi5UGjMZeUs9jO35WclIsq1BpqDiZALsSUFF1F2xsBe28j/gigWqywI0DKH1q7gyLxKF42NCSq
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Gerald, the Ghost signs series appears to be very well done and from what I
have seen, would work well for the Q 1040's and later.
RAY

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com