RE: [CBQ] Train Consist Info

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Train Consist Info
From: Robert McNay <CptMatt@ameritech.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 05:39:32 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1288960781; bh=p/Z0UUCI/5fqTFLbGx8HIeUAjw5qhpSxOlurSgHUKkk=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=hK7oLcMY7s7gDWwL8Sk6E+5ZCPKZ147UEJP4MEl+QpdZcmXkAn0xqLX51s2FrBufdQDmixQ5qH7dZmHp3Bb8bb6alxwntLuTLo6UOMNaScPIKGU4Ucj7eAIyzWIEb3Rh
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Nope, the one in Quincy is the best. Its not part of that chain out of Iowa
that uses the same name. Its been Geise family owned since the late 1920's, at
that same location on 12th, between Oak and Spring (my grandparents lived near
13th a Lind). They opened a second one out on Broadway, just past 36th, for a
few years, but closed it.

Nothing is prepackaged or premade, even the pies they sell are all homemade
from scratch, there in the kitchen.

Jeez, I miss Quincy.

Rob McNay
Chicago IL