[CBQ] Re: FT units question

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: FT units question
From: "Supplement" <supplementless@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2010 21:18:43 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1288646325; bh=lkTsSVzHAsXBcP4kDAOTNUwZ7TAH4VIWWsTYJYRKjU8=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=RWzjFXtZ5ofOEYM9SBHKTiC+4unytjI0apdlX1bGPDNI9fRPtxXEYUNgBYieZs16Prb/SUhd9nnVnXqEbMPwfALSr1GlDCw1Z5cP8MrF4AOEcMHODeP8qOhD7rvK8dv+
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Great information guys, thanks.  I may have to get at least one pair of the
Intermountain gray backs!

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com