[CBQ] Atomic trains in the 50s

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Atomic trains in the 50s
From: "Kujawa's" <xark@mtco.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 19:07:33 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1287105224; bh=CWnJwv3lglFDbkOf/7gGWhdTvbBZGgUeCyfCwthug+c=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-RC-FROM:X-RC-RCPT:X-Received:Message-ID:To:References:In-Reply-To:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:Importance:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=NUuHDajRJjSGGcNZttDKSuGWP/SgFdxkEoIPgZ7s794KkE5oAhcK5AycKr9AfPxlXAvpjXTSgtNteiv61DhwN59qWbrZS7ZtM6Ocn3VoUIqWK8gwBXQTj94lzNwa0gkH
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
The TP&W brought some of these into the Peoria, IL. area. My brother and I
saw one leave on the Peoria line to Galesburg after the BN merger. Not sure
if the TPW ever gave any to the Q before the merger.

Roger Kujawa
Morton, IL.

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com