Re: [CBQ] C&S Denver to Cheyenne history

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] C&S Denver to Cheyenne history
From: Mike Pannell <michael.pannell@btinternet.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2010 00:52:53 +0100 (BST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1286581976; bh=9NnHNN2o/goB6CxkOszCIJvHYURcpu0CRb3xXX1oebg=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=olto3RxRjbng9QE2hcW9R/GQ8NX7TMfTcvPcsKz2P7gZRO8Wx52k8KpRUE5yBHpWyCPY0xBbXSbf2+fumCC5ajpMmUWANJZ+TXOKJm7991DGRMz4d/tk2T3UByRi++7l
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Surely jessens northern Colorado book covers this really extensively. It's
centenary year next year for the Cheyenne portion. We are working on ideas to
celebrate this in style!
Mike pannell

Sent from my iPod