[CBQ] CS operations in Denver

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] CS operations in Denver
From: Norm Metcalf <n.metcalf@att.net>
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2010 10:17:16 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1286468521; bh=TC/3ZfkL3s/l26WoVMqkYUH0v/xqOMiVQEEeY97kG7k=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:User-Agent:To:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=gTnHFgyUY/o4g+10PLK7sHOg4QvkaMLnrDdP6Zou0UeY0Sp3qdE1UYJ8XQHV3bYiQZGJcUCyQncoFigLyLTY+iRpT7nlbZ+A75r+eTdXzfs0M4bw7m0ZSAP7+ZMbGMfP