Re: [CBQ] Re: Black Nose Stripes in 1968?

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Black Nose Stripes in 1968?
From: rgortowski@aol.com
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 19:19:14 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1284679181; bh=wb8Sz+YNuQ6zdBInkigDUBo8AR8ng144DAYq74jqpOA=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:X-AOL-IP:In-Reply-To:X-MB-Message-Source:X-MB-Message-Type:X-Mailer:X-Received:Message-Id:X-Spam-Flag:X-AOL-SENDER:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=ZSDEEyOeCiSdOBYPmb7mArr18rjOIffvhBWIu0ZN8kQ2iPEs3SDd08Z4zfDYeMuRirg9UDXv4YuKBTg975cmSGkjmzISuEWsdApiLEhYJ6pTTSIQTsjs0hg/Bbru3BCO
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Gerald - are you sure?  I thought it was more than one.  One set also got
painted into the new Cascade Green scheme toward the very end.