[CBQ] Industries along the Q

To: Gerald & Virginia Edgar <vje68@hotmail.com>, BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Industries along the Q
From: STEVEN HOLDING <sholding@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 05:26:34 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1284554552; bh=U3iRGh1rhOKzuV7XFP4M19USW9pVw6cqLJYNbUckKkk=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:References:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=trT5TIqIwdvioju4zhsjUMcME/3VPZb6u21M4tMiABManEie3SC+AHydCgNv6hy9mDkgYau6+Kw8UpHJ3yTQCoz2ZvyDduRdZBZhdb4l6h007Pa14ZRY1ZZW2ubU7Qxp
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Gerald stepped forward to put a subject in for this column.  And just as I
stated in the first column(Zephyr 57)  It is open to all to submit an article
for this column only restriction is it had to be Q Served.  I try and figure
the
types of cars used both for inbound and outbound for the modelers/operators.
Being a volunteer group the BRHS the Bulletin/Zephyr/Meets are only as good as
the sum of the input of  the members.

Just like the fall sport of Football.  The board and officers are the team but
they need the fans in the stands to cheer them on and support them in the
effort
to bring the Society to bigger and better things(publications and meets)
For the nonmembers Join in and help

Steve in SC