RE: [CBQ] BRHS 2010 Geneva Annual Meet Model and Photo Contest results

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] BRHS 2010 Geneva Annual Meet Model and Photo Contest results
From: "Nelson Moyer" <ku0a@mchsi.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 10:18:33 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1284477517; bh=XT0xWJdvWU1JEYZ2mas4wWTUyCsm4Vf09tC7l4fo+NU=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Authority-Analysis:To:Message-ID:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:In-Reply-To:Importance:X-MimeOLE:Thread-index:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=Cl+7Lxc3LZ93Ff1nvC9zUiHL6DBH6pNfTxz9j76G+1bsbWVpXi/ST+uu3dYbSJ+2kDeZvnNoXK629pOe/o2ObYTa5/OLuZZrxa9Qayg+gNqilSqx7qOKY40ulmF2nl3S
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I'd like to thank the BRHS for the beautiful plaque for my trestle and
bridge. I'd also like to make one small correction to Larry's announcement.
The trestle and bridge was over Lemon Creek, not Crooked Creek. I'm working
on the bridge over Crooked Creek, so I may have entered it wrong on the
contest form.

Nelson Moyer