Re: [CBQ] Re: Lumber District / question-Aurora Div locals

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Lumber District / question-Aurora Div locals
From: Dan <dlgrobe@ameritech.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 19:07:40 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1283213316; bh=BN9mNDg93YSve73gHskv/rEZOc7f0mVdPLM2xxVHok0=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:References:In-Reply-To:X-Apple-Yahoo-Original-Message-Folder:Message-Id:X-Mailer:X-Apple-Yahoo-Replied-Msgid:To:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=KEAgjzwa1iAdaDLrF/l3gezF8qq/TLlCnH6eCVMkZF4ykd6ai6zcrCd6PcXj5yTFcJ3DYYOaxqsJ6UWPU8oRymr5Dq55/55UBmUkn3Do0gqIhwb4FEuvpx5Iu3ltxLLl
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Leo

Incredible interesting info. Looking forward seeing more here and in print.

Dan

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com