Re: [CBQ] re: Grier restaurants

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] re: Grier restaurants
From: VERLIN WHITE <verlinwhite@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 12:54:56 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1282766097; bh=GlhkuQ7Nqq0FEzf2u5lQcxoHsJ6da8kITpAQleLSI9k=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=OrTtCARx8AIO20M17CTaLXYtH3SB1vQ9NlA3Aw5+npGn2xEpoM9EDPpNBINENyJ5PdAKCSo73bUvVT3MkJeokB9qWb7oYWpprMSvhnE3a33ZYdFH6tGvpO8BI0WShCTl
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Gerald,

I have a card that has on one side  "Grier's Restaurant South Main Street
Lewistown, Illinois  Harry Grier, Proprietor. ( with a photo of him)" and on
the other side "Railway Time Tables, C,B.&Q. ( listing the trains going North
and South)" and also " F.C.N.G.Ry. ( also listing the trains going North and
South.)"   Date is unknown.

Verlin