Re: [CBQ] Re: High Water at Savanna,IL

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: High Water at Savanna,IL
From: "Scott A. Stephenson" <rrscott135@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 18:52:43 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1280281983; bh=HfWCJytzc3PGZmPm2f6VUnSes+ljP4nLWg9vjee9ZyI=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:References:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=Q+C1yTjWZ+CTYTmCrPb6xKzirmLpkmm096x9Sg2miyKtNnGtbfj/i/tyzQlNxb6ovdEo1VxP0W/qjYV2R09rwWAAHS+KNWBl4sF7QtopSojn2R3/BB+pe0JoJnDDa+TO
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
The National Weather Service Hydrology page
(
http://water.weather.gov/ahps2/hydrograph.php?wfo=dvn&gage=flti2&view=1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1)
 shows that the Mississippi River has crested and is receding at Fulton,
Illinois (down stream from Savanna).  We can only hope that the water has gone
down.  But I am sure that the rebuilding will take much longer than it did for
Mother Nature to cause the damage.

Scott Stephenson
Geneseo, Illinois